Sunday, December 14, 2008

something new



For various reasons I have switched to blogger and hope to find it easier to post photos. Google's robots have chosen to delete my "ladyofmaine" url so I have a new one.

Thought some might be interested in a picture taken of R's accident last fall with the excavator. He was in the cab which is just visible in the manure between the two tracks on the right side
of the photo. A small portion of the bottom track is showing and the corner of the cab (yellow) is sticking up through the muck with the other track above it.

Winds are roaring here at 30 to 45 miles an hour. There are few trees to ameliorate the blast and minute grains of sand are filtering into the house. I won't bother to dust until after it dies down (by tomorrow) and then there will be a grey/brown film over everything. Of course I washed the car yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. I found ya.
    I don't know if there are many differences between the blog sites. Either way you have to figure things out and fiddle around. I guess its just whatever you feel comfortable with.
    I was just getting used to wordpress then they changed the dashboard. Both Facebook and Wordpress changed things around this year. I with they would stop that.

    The picture doesn't reflect the smell...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reminder that time is a precious thing, we should all get a copy of that to stick on our fridges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. earthling--I know what you mean about changing it around because that actually sparked my jump to a different site. I'll see how I like it. Who knows; I might jump back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I finally get to bare witness to the pickle da' found himself in.

    Man, I wish I was out there with you guys. Hopefully I can find my way there in march. I do love coming out for a week to relax.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete